Repetition builds familiarity and ingrains our dreams and visions for ourselves into the subconscious energy field and into the very cells of our physical body. It is the single most important element for sustainable transformation, second only to the initial choice to be free.
These meditations hone and refine our ability with both. Each meditation provides powerful energetic guidance with music and tonal support. Use as a repeated, regular practice for life transformation.
1. Facing Home — New Beginnings
2. Elohim, NASA, Ancient Activations, Earth Grounding, Ijielu Drum
3. Facing Home Part II — Accepting My Magnificence
4. Crickets, Alleluia, Alleluia Pachelbel
5. Integrative Guidance, Full Embodiment Finale
God’s Cricket Chorus by Jim Wilson courtesy of Jim Wilson, Raven Records. Used with permission.
Music from the album Alleluia/Kyrie by Robert Gass and On Wings of Song courtesy of Spring Hill Music. For more information please visit www.springhillmedia.com
Ijeliu from the album Feet in the Soil by James Asher courtesy of James Asher.
For information please visit www.James-Asher.co.uk
Please read our Refund Policy.